[talk-ph] Missing Maps Project

Eugene Alvin Villar seav80 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 00:31:04 UTC 2014

Hi Robert,

I'm interested in bringing Missing Maps here in the Philippines. What phase
of the project do you think would be best done here? If I understand
correctly, the Missing Maps project can have 3 phases: an initial
digitization of satellite imagery, then on-the-field data collection
(names, etc.), then finally inputting the collected data.

~Eugene
 Hi Jim *et al*,

I work in GIS for the American Red Cross. We're one of the founding
agencies behind Missing Maps and are working with the Philippines Red Cross
on recovery programs for Typhoon Yolanda. We'd be interested in working
with OSM-PH on Missing Maps collaboations here if there's any interest on
your side. We really like the idea of partnering with local OSM communities
and y'all have really built a good one here.

Any takers?

Best,
Robert Banick