[talk-ph] Mapping Party in Sariaya?

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 11:04:29 UTC 2014

Dear Eugene,

This is great!  Also note that there will be again a FOSS4G session at
PhilGEOS where there will also be an OSM Workshop on Nov 29, 2014 at
UP DIliman.  So for those, planning to join both, you might need plan
your weekends. :)

We are also planning a "bigger" December meetup (1st week of Dec),
more on this soon.

More events the better!