[talk-ph] Proposed Sta. Ana Mapping Party on September 13

Eugene Alvin Villar seav80 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 23:44:40 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

Here's the Facebook event page:
https://www.facebook.com/events/276140185911092/
If you're on Facebook, please do share this event or invite other people
who you think would be interested.

The main event information page is still at the OSM Wiki:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Santa_Ana,_Manila_Mapping_Party

I also have a list of the heritage sites in Santa Ana from SAHTA. The goal
is to find these sites on the ground to be added to OpenStreetMap. Of
course we should also add and confirm other details such as street names,
one-way directions, banks, restaurants, schools, hospitals, and the like.
I'll be preparing the "cake" by the weekend. :-)

See you all!

~Eugene