[talk-ph] Proposed Sta. Ana Mapping Party on September 13

Eugene Alvin Villar seav80 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 23:00:54 UTC 2014

Hello everyone!

Just a reminder that the Santa Ana Mapping Party is tomorrow. Please do
come and meet fellow your OpenStreetMap users and contributors! :)

I have added more information on the event page including the program and
the cake slices: wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Santa_Ana,_Manila_Mapping_Party

See you tomorrow! :-)

Eugene