[talk-ph] Unpassable roads TS mario

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 07:48:46 UTC 2014

Dear everyone,

Thanks Sorbi for the offer.
As I said DSWD-DROMMIC a member of the NDRRM c/o Ninoy Castro is
asking our help to locate unpassable roads.
The list is here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-2WZQ1DwK_xc3lqanYwNFdKd3I1Wk9uS1U0WmdvYnVzY1Rn/edit?usp=sharing

I created a geojson file yoy can edit via geojson.io here:
http://geojson.io/#id=gist:maning/02cc96e4fb9e0b314a13&map=11/14.6198/121.0172

I just added two tags: name and status

Please edit that file (or create your own) and send the link in this
thread.  If you are not comfortable editing the file just send us
coordinates of the roads in the list you can identify in the map.

I'll check again later if there are updates.  Thanks!