[talk-ph] Unpassable roads TS mario

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 10:30:22 UTC 2014

Thanks Sorbi!

@LA and Ninoy,

Please go to this link to download the geocoded points.
http://geojson.io/#id=gist:maning/e4dc46623dc928165cca&map=11/14.5782/121.0414

You can get various formats such as KML, Shapefile, geojson, etc under
the "Save" menu.
Still incomplete but hope you find it useful.  Let us know if you need
more help.