[talk-ph] League of Mayors Presentation

Celina Agaton celina.agaton at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 05:50:04 UTC 2015

Hello!

This afternoon at 4:30 at the League of Municipalities General
Assembly I'll have the opportunity to talk about OpenStreetMap and the
cross sector (LGU, college, business, NGO and citizen) workshops we are
piloting with World Bank for road network mapping, and larger plans for
mapping other community resiliency layers (disaster, environment, social
and business programs).

There are over 1,000 mayors here, so it's a great opportunity to
help spread the word on the benefits of OSM.

I'll post more updates soon, including plans for organizing State of the
Map Philippines.

Celina

   http://twitter.com/celinaagaton
   http://celinaagaton.com