[talk-ph] any on-going OSM events ?

Lu Sevier lmsevier at email.wm.edu
Sun Aug 2 03:19:53 UTC 2015

Hey everyone,

There was an OSM event this weekend at University of San Carlos in Cebu. A
few weeks ago, we met members of an organization there (Passerelles
Numeriques) that was really interested in having their tech students learn
about OSM, and they invited us to come down and talk about it. So we did!
We just did short sessions on ID editor and why mapping is important. We
recommended they join the listserv if they want to stay involved with the
OSM community and learn more. Hope that's okay...sorry for the lack of
publicity!

On Sat, Aug 1, 2015 at 6:09 PM, maning sambale <emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Not sure, but, there were 18 new subscribers to the list. Welcome
> everyone! It would be nice if you can introduce yourselves.
>
> Also lots of edits over bohol with some openroads changeset comments.
>
> cheers,
>
> Maning Sambale (mobile)
> On Aug 1, 2015 5:53 PM, "Erwin Olario" <govvin at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> Is there any OpenStreetMap event happening somewhere right now?
>>
>> /r
>>

>> *Erwin Olario*

-Lu Sevier
The College of William and Mary