[talk-ph] need a training team for the OSM training with HSBC

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 04:06:24 UTC 2015

Hi,

There is planned one-day OSM workshop with HSBC.  Initially, the
schedule will be September 5, 2015.  I'm looking for people willing to
lead and assist in this one-day workshop.

Even if you feel you are not yet "competent" to be a trainor, you can
still join the training team, just treat this as your "apprenticeship"
;) Please email me if you're interested.