[talk-ph] routing bug

Eugene Alvin Villar seav80 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 00:52:59 UTC 2015

I also didn't find anything wrong with the data. The routing plugin in JOSM
is able to provide the correct route.

I have a feeling that you would need to delete the intersection node and
then recreate with a brand new node it in order to refresh the routing
databases of the various routers. I would also suggest to file bug reports
to the routers too.