[talk-ph] chatroom testing for osm users in the philippines

Erwin G. Olario erwin at ngnuity.net
Sat Dec 5 09:59:06 UTC 2015

Dear everyone,

Some of us here are currently testing new channels to reach and engage more
local users in the Philippines. We're now looking into chat rooms for quick
and informal chit chat regarding OpenStreetMap in general, and concerns
that affect the community.

Join us while we test Discord: https://discord.gg/0fRISIZ8VwIjEowj

We welcome your input. Click on the discord invite link to join the
discussion. Sign-up is *optional*, but we prefer if you use your OSM
username as your handle.

Please note that we are still maintainng our regular contact channels:
* FB page: http://fb.com/OSMph
* FB group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/175398442797542
* G+: https://goo.gl/qk7cfn

Regards,

Erwin

P.S.

Pwede pong mag-Tagalog (o Bisaya, o anumang lengwaheng gusto mo) sa chat
room. ;)