[talk-ph] OpenStreetMap Workshop in Bogo, Cebu

Erwin G. Olario erwin at ngnuity.net
Wed Dec 23 03:17:45 UTC 2015

The French Red Cross, working with the Philippine Red Cross, is conducting
a three-day OpenStreetMap workshop in Bogo, Cebu (or Cebu City, venue still
undetermined at present) in the first week of February.

We're looking for experienced mappers who can participate as trainers, and
preferably from somewhere close to these areas. You may choose to
participate in just one or several of the three workshop days.

If you're available, and interested, please contact me off-list. Kindly
identify your OSM username, too.

Io Saturnalia!

Regards,