[talk-ph] Mamasapano Incident

Rally de Leon ralleon at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 01:57:15 UTC 2015

Wayne,
On Google maps, the Tukanalipao main road is still reflected as the AH26 or
Maharlika Highway (Route 1). That was also the case with OpenStreetMap
which were all based on the approximate route shape from a wiki map. I
already updated this on OSM (now correctly tagged as Route 940 - a
secondary road on DPWH map).

On DPWH Road Class & Route Numbering map on:
https://dpwh.maps.arcgis.com/apps/OnePane/basicviewer/index.html?appid=4b48284a409844fab6876aa77be8bf58#
Maharlika Highway (Route 1) cuts through Shariff Aguak all the way to
Cotabato City. Can you further investigate/verify, or edit in Google Maps?

It's very hard to edit a Trunk road classification once it matures. The
trunk rendering tend to stick for while.

Thanks,
Rally