[talk-ph] Mapillary over Haiyan/Yolanda areas

abjuration abjuration at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 12:50:13 UTC 2015

Question about Mapillary.

Is this legal? Privacy wise. I mean license plates and people faces are visible (AFAIK they should be blurred out like Google Street View). I'm not against this. I just want to know if this is safe/legal here. I'm planning on contributing too.

Sample:
http://www.mapillary.com/map/im/rQEM29TNvP9pV2cz9EK7TA
http://www.mapillary.com/map/im/H6cTzM0HslZBQzWtRov2TA
http://www.mapillary.com/map/im/SDa7wuv5rdhSz9WQX7oxrg