[talk-ph] Tagging bridges and tunnels

Ervin Malicdem schadow1 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 18:44:20 UTC 2015

Perfect,  Eugene. Just what I thought of. Maybe we should place this info
on Philippine mapping convention wiki.

I'm having a hard time redoing and undoing edits for the bridge and tunnel
names and I guess we need to make this a standard.

And as for using ref no., Philippines I believe is not  familiar about
numbers and they prefer road names. Ref numbers can only be used for
special purposes.

Ervin Malicdem
for Schadow1 Expeditions
a Filipino must not be a stranger to his own motherland.
http://www.s1expeditions.com