[talk-ph] Tagging bridges and tunnels

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Thu Feb 19 01:33:12 UTC 2015

Hi Ronny,
I thought of using the new itinary calculation crossing the  Abacan bridge. I can see from the map in this area that in Philippines, like elsewhere, ref tag is used for roads (here ref=R-9).See the link for the itinaryhttp://www.openstreetmap.org/directions?engine=osrm_car&route=15.1682%2C120.5893%3B15.1426%2C120.5962#map=15/15.1554/120.5929
With OSRM, it does show the ref-R-9 but do not report bridge crossing. With Mapquest, there is even less info.
I wonder if OSMAnd on Android or any other road calculation software would report bridge crossing.
Pierre