[talk-ph] Tagging bridges and tunnels

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Thu Feb 19 03:12:46 UTC 2015

Hi Ronny,
for the refs that are not implemented yet (ie no signs on the road), you could convert to ref:phThis way, it would keep the reference and it would be easy later to convert back.

On the map, both the ref and the road name are showed. I am not sure that the name will be showed by the routing applications if you remove the ref. You will see the result if you look at areas where there is no ref.
About the roundabout in the calculator, we see in this link that small segments with no names are reported as unamed.
http://www.openstreetmap.org/directions?engine=osrm_car&route=15.1653%2C120.6177%3B15.2239%2C120.5914#map=20/15.16086/120.60972&layers=H
You could try to discuss on the osm main list about this reporting how this new routing feature could be enhanced.
   Pierre