[talk-ph] OSM Notes opened for the Yolanda / Haiyan Typhoon and not yet resolved

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Fri Feb 27 01:13:20 UTC 2015

Talking of archiving the Yolanda info, while working for the Hagupit typhoon,

I made propositions on the HOT Discussion list but only few comments.See http://gis.19327.n5.nabble.com/Damage-evaluation-tagging-schema-td5831094.html Plus still working on the Ebola activation and missed time assuring that this moves on.

Pierre