[talk-ph] best practice for village admin_centre relations

Rally de Leon ralleon at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 07:31:09 UTC 2015

Erwin,
Confused: I thought all along that the subject about the
admin-polygon-relation's center (whatever that means). :-) That normally,
in the absence of a member 'admin_centre' node in the relation, the
name-TEXT of that administrative polygon is rendered in its geometric
center.

BUT, assigning a node as the admin_centre of an administrative_relation,
will for some reason render the TEXT value at the assigned 'location' of
said node. Which in most cases happens to be the  place_name. Isn't that
the idea of Maning's question? hmmmm

What's the difference if there's any? can you explain? (with example please
- yung pang elementary) for the benefit of the likes of me who are too lazy
to read the manual, hehe

Rally