[talk-ph] Philippines EEZ

Ervin Malicdem schadow1 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 14:18:17 UTC 2015

Hi all,

As I failed to email it before, last December 2014, I have added the
Philippine Continental Shelf Exclusive Economic Zone boundary. [0]

These are based from Chart 4726A of NAMRIA [1] and have modified it
recently to add the Agreement between the Government of the Republic of the
Philippines and the Government of the Republic Indonesia concerning the
delimitation of the Exclusive Economic Zone. [2] [3]

[0] http://www.openstreetmap.org/relation/4263589
[1] http://www.namria.gov.ph/benham.aspx
[2]
http://www.gov.ph/2014/05/23/agreement-between-the-government-of-the-republic-of-the-philippines-and-the-government-of-the-republic-indonesia-concerning-the-delimitation-of-the-exclusive-economic-zone-boundary/
[3] http://www.openstreetmap.org/changeset/32603328

Ervin M.
*Schadow1 Expeditions* - A Filipino must not be a stranger to his own
motherland.
http://www.s1expeditions.com