[talk-ph] Roads to Baler

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 05:39:37 UTC 2015

Hi,

I'm improving road geomatery over Baler and surrounding areas:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=12/15.7367/121.3412

Currently there are two main roads going to Baler. One via Pantabangan
which was marked as highway=primary.  The other one is via Bongabon
which was marked as trunk.  Both have very good GPS tracks.  But
looking at the surface from imagery, it seems the Pantabangan route is
better.

I haven't been to Baler so I'm wondering which road is better (by car)
routing wise.