[talk-ph] Fwd: [HOT] Quick study: initial activity and retention of first-time HOT contributors

Erwin Olario govvin at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 02:41:33 UTC 2015

Maning,

Do you keep userid data from previous OSMPH training engagements?

*Erwin Olario*
» email: erwin@ <erwin at ngnuity.net>*n**gnu**IT**y**.**net*
<http://ngnuity.net/> | govvin at gmail.com
» mobile: (PHL): +63 908 817 2013
» OpenPGP key: 3A93D56B | 5D42 7CCB 8827 9046 1ACB 0B94 63A4 81CE 3A93 D56B

On Tue, Jun 23, 2015 at 10:31 AM, maning sambale <emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com