[talk-ph] Poorly tagged features in Guagua area

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 10:45:02 UTC 2015

Hi,

User emacsen of the OSMF's Data Working Group, commented on the
editing behavior of the
chatt980, see changeset discussion here:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/changeset/29605652

Ate Chat is the main contributor of Guagua, Pampanga, she is currently
under the DRRM Office.
>From my last meeting with Guagua's DRRM Officer Aldwin Mallari, Ate
Chat was delegated to regularly update the map in OSM.

I agree with emacsen that some features were poorly tagged. He is
concerned that if we don't fix it right away, this kind of editing
behavior can continue.  I can easily do that on a script or via JOSM,
but, I prefer we discuss this as a community and to the specific
contributor before doing any wholesale fixing.