[talk-ph] Red Cross invitation for Resource Persons

Erwin G. Olario erwin at ngnuity.net
Fri Oct 30 06:58:49 UTC 2015

That was among my first suggestions Maning. I communicated my reservations
about their activity's expressed objectives (supposedly, a ToT program),
and their intention to add a few hours of OSM presentation, and the
expectation to produce trainers out of the participants.

Still no specifics about the venue, but I'll definitely push for more local
participation. Additional information about the activity is available here
[0]

[0]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Rr-9yfYkUPpG_3Qz7pMAk-lTxQQ0ZLdYerjGrD12AyA/edit?usp=sharing

*Erwin Olario*
» email: erwin@ <erwin at ngnuity.net>*n**gnu**IT**y**.**net*
<http://ngnuity.net/> | govvin at gmail.com
» mobile: (PHL): +63 908 817 2013
» OpenPGP key: 3A93D56B | 5D42 7CCB 8827 9046 1ACB 0B94 63A4 81CE 3A93 D56B

On Fri, Oct 30, 2015 at 11:52 AM, maning sambale <emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com