[talk-ph] need a training team for the OSM training with HSBC

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 14:00:23 UTC 2015

Hi,

This happened last Saturday.  Thanks to Rally, Erwin, feye and Eugene
for leading the workshop.
Also thanks to Colleen of PDRF and Denise of HSBC for organizing.
We have Move.ph/Rappler in attendance and they are very much
interested to promote OSM.
Photos! https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10153506807267597.1073741839.345455082596