[talk-ph] MMDA's "Mabuhay" Lanes

tutubi tutubi at backpackingphilippines.com
Wed Sep 9 21:50:13 UTC 2015

Ervin,

there's at least one route there with wrong durection, confused with left or right when i read it

on congestion, what happened since Monday motorists avoided EDSA and congested inner roads.

example is Gilmore, travel time to navigate the road now 15 minutes more. I may have to find an alternate to the alternate

I'm avoiding Araneta due to Skyway construction and floods, Balete is congested too. I think Betty Go-Belmonte is a go but the inner roads near Cubao are congested :(

Sent from my iPhone