[talk-ph] Jurisdiction over Manila Bay islands

Ervin Malicdem schadow1 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 22:37:08 UTC 2015

Local knowledge (I am a frequent visitor of Ternate and Maragondon)
Limbones is considered by the locals and barangay officials as part of
Barangay Patungan - which makes it part of Maragondon

Carabao and El Fraile are islands that have no "resources" and uninhabited
to which locals in Ternate nor Maragondon have no interest and have always
been regarded by the locals as part of Corregidor, Caballo  and La Monja
due to its "war" history. This considers these islands as part of Cavite
City as Corregidor and Caballo presently are.

My suggestion, is that it is best to maintain the administrative boundaries
in Cavite as it was prior the changeset where the boundaries are along the
coastline.

Ervin M.
*Schadow1 Expeditions* - A Filipino must not be a stranger to his own
motherland.
http://www.s1expeditions.com