[talk-ph] Project NOAH-ISAIAH requires the help of the Openstreetmap Community for building footprints

Ervin Malicdem schadow1 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 09:09:18 UTC 2016

We have recently completed the mapping task for the building footprints for
the island province of Camiguin. (Task 1684
<http://tasks.hotosm.org/project/1684>)
>From 73 structures, we have raised it up to 11,639 building footprints.
https://www.facebook.com/dostnoah/photos/a.1418577375085400.1073741828.1416092722000532/1723876177888850/?type=3

Thank you for your help!

Please continue mapping up your community. DOST-Project NOAH need this data
to be able to provide exposure data from the hazards map we have created.
Your efforts will help us develop street-level accurate risk analysis map
for your community.

We currently have Task 1636 active for mapping the building footprints of
Cavite.
http://tasks.hotosm.org/project/1636

Ervin Malicdem