[talk-ph] Forest landcover

Eugene Alvin Villar seav80 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 11:31:49 UTC 2016

I agree. I actually admire the detailed landcover areas found in many
places in Europe in OSM and I can't see how such a level of detail
would be problematic here in the Philippines.

As for the saw-tooth coastlines, I'm actually surprised they still
exist to a large degree since we did a mini-project back in 2010 to
improve those coastlines:
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Philippines/Coastline_corrections

~Eugene