[talk-ph] November 18 Celebrate GeoWeek!

Celina Agaton celina.agaton at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 17:26:50 UTC 2016

We're celebrating Geography Awareness Week with over 100 cities in over 30
countries! Join Map the Philippines <https://www.facebook.com/mapPHL/> and DOST
- Project NOAH <https://www.facebook.com/dostnoah/> #geoweekmnl
<https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/geoweekmnl> meetup this Friday, November
18 from 10am to 3pm at the University of the Philippines Diliman
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/University-of-the-Philippines-Diliman/104071979630020>
National
Institute of Geological Sciences <https://www.facebook.com/upnigs/> Room
301. Snacks and lunch will be served. Learn how to map on OpenStreetMap,
write Wikipedia entries, use Project NOAH's weather and disaster risk apps,
and report public and private sector needs on MapPH.com.
<http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2FMapPH.com%2F&h=XAQEzeAx1&enc=AZP9stFIJlU7pP-h12AVTIe1VoSmhcJR4KAinfkkXLqXXlgmvDs2QxixIF-gyI37M3716cAS-z1utdWqZ4IaMlW9qtUwcVFThZB2CuiLHFz7Ut_vpvyTjjbP6VTfq4djj7eoCXZd-IGSJiVxxNZhO4TU&s=1>
We hope to visualize community needs to local and international donors for
the upcoming holiday season. This event is free! Everyone is welcome.
#osmgeoweek <https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/osmgeoweek>

Check for updates on https://www.facebook.com/OSMPH/

   celinaagaton.com <celina.agaton at gmail.com>
   Twitter @celinaagaton <http://twitter.com/celinaagaton>