[talk-ph] New Traffic Flow

Eugene Alvin Villar seav80 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 06:54:46 UTC 2016

Hi Jim,

I was in the area yesterday and was able to check the new traffic flow.
Aside from a missing no-u-turn restriction (from Ayala Avenue Extension
northbound via the Kamagong intersection), I think what you did is
accurate. In addition, it seems they are also preparing to open up the
Ayala–Malugay intersection.

~Eugene