[talk-ph] Ilocos Norte Mapping in light of Typhoon Lawin / Haima

Ervin Malicdem schadow1 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 22:29:31 UTC 2016

The Philippine Heritage Map is heading an *EMERGENCY MAPATHON* on Thursday
5pm-11pm at VentureSpace PH, 2nd Flr., CBC Corporate Center, 724 Shaw
Blvd., Mandaluyong City.

Location is here: *http://www.openstreetmap.org/node/4455036738
<http://www.openstreetmap.org/node/4455036738>*

​Bring your laptops and mouse. Dinner will be served for those helping
out.​ Parking space is provided for those bringing cars as well. This is
due to typhoon Haima / Lawin that crossed over Northern Luzon passing
through the provinces of Cagayan Valley and Ilocos Norte at CAT5 strength
earlier.

Let's help provide data for Project NOAH and the Philippine Heritage Map to
more accurately assess the damage to buildings and historical structures
brought by this super typhoon. The data will also be exported by Schadow1
Expeditions to an offline map for  GPS routable devices that can be used by
relief and rescue agencies as needed.

If you will be joining the crisis mapping at home, please help us map HOT
Task 1996 http://tasks.hotosm.org/project/1996 for Ilocos Norte

Ervin M.
*Schadow1 Expeditions* - A Filipino must not be a stranger to his own
motherland.
http://www.s1expeditions.com