[talk-ph] Batangas City data cleanup

Ervin Malicdem schadow1 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 05:20:56 UTC 2017

Apologies. What I have done was to delete the name and landuse tags of
buildings that have no shop and amenity tags and with a name of
"residential" and "commercial".

 And those with shop and amenity tags were manually reverted with those
that have previous names in their history.

I overlooked those buildings that have a name but does not have any shop
and amenity tags.

So more likely those that needed to still be fixed are those buildings that
have no shop and amenity tags that previously have a name.

As per the training. Due to the use of JOSM, possibly she was trained by
those who attended NOAH's OSM training for Batangas-Aurora-Cavite LGUs last
November 4, 2016 due to the fact that her first edit was already at the end
of the NOAH initiative of OSM mapping (last day of mapping initiative was
February 24. Her first edit was Feb 27). Unfortunately, I can't speak for
the training module during that time as I was in Tacloban.

Ervin M.
*Schadow1 Expeditions* - A Filipino must not be a stranger to his own
motherland.
http://www.s1expeditions.com