[talk-ph] Tagging of air conditioning repair/servicing centers

Jherome Miguel jheromemiguel at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 14:26:30 UTC 2017

I have encountered a mistagged air conditioning service center around
Batangas City, added via MAPS.ME, and I retagged it with craft=hvac and
shop=trade. But the Philippines tagging conventions (
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Philippines/Mapping_conventions) has no
recommended tagging for such establishment. Air conditioning
repair/servicing centers are common and mostly accept repair/servicing of
air conditioning units of any or select brands, as authorized by the
producers when seen on signage (e.g. Carrier/Condura Authorized Service
Center) and when mapping those, there are no clear tags recommended for
such business. How about possible tags, aside from the one I used here (
http://www.openstreetmap.org/node/4360912990)?

(This is a Philippines tagging-specific issue, so I better sent this
message to the talk-ph mailing list.)

--TagaSanPedroAko