[talk-ph] ☂9-year-old boy killed in Southeast Side shooting: 'I carried him'

Eugene Alvin Villar hsing at rocketmail.com
Mon Jul 17 02:47:14 UTC 2017

Yo!

Wearing a neon T-shirt stained with what appeared to be blood, a distraught man walked out of the  http://ostiavolleyclub.it/makeup/windowx.php?6263

Warmest, Eugene Alvin Villar

From: OpenStreetMap Philippines [mailto:talk-ph at openstreetmap.org]
Sent: Sunday, July 16, 2017 9:47 PM
To: hsing at rocketmail.com
Subject: I love you

What are  the chances  they are avoiding  pregnancies because of Fukushima?

*edit* Why would someone downvote this as  a  legitimate question?  I worked  with some folks who were from Chernobyl and had interesting conversations with  a  woman who  was rendered unable to  have children and men who  refused (to father) because  of  worries of possible birth  defects.   Either  they were pulling my  leg, or this is a legitimate concern for anyone who's been dosed with  radiation?