[talk-ph] Geo mystery: What is this weird northeast line running from San Juan to Montalban?

Erwin Olario govvin at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 10:58:33 UTC 2017

I'm glad you made it to the mapa-thon [0], Eugene.

Over the weekend, in San Juan, we had another mapa-thon and one of the
things we did different were "Blitz Decks" (a.k.a. lightning talks) during
the break. Many thanks to Rally and Dianne, for their decks about mapping
addresses and UP Noah (aka Project Noah), respectively. Mine was called
"Hail Hydra(nt)!"

I thoroughly enjoyed the after hours conversation that was triggered by the
Blitz Deck. I'd like to see more varied topics for in future mapa-thons!

/Erwin

[0]: https://goo.gl/TRhKRi

/Erwin Olario

e: erwin at ngnuity.xyz | v/m: https://t.me/GOwin | s: https://mstdn.io/@GOwin