[talk-ph] Call for Mappers: April 18-19 Aurora Province

Celina Agaton celina.agaton at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 12:48:44 UTC 2017

Calling mappers near Baler, Aurora!

MapPH <https://www.facebook.com/mapPHL/> and UP NOAH
<https://web.facebook.com/UPNOAH/> will be hosting a free workshop on OSM
and mapping public and private sector needs for local government, business,
NGOs, community groups and students at the Aurora State College of
Technology Zabali Campus in Baler, Aurora province. We hope you can join us
to help support our new mappers and to grow the local mapping community in
Aurora province. Please contact me if you can make it, and we also have a
budget to reimburse transportation costs.

Tuesday to Wednesday April 18-19
Aurora State College of Technology Zabali Campus
8am to 5pm

We'll share the Facebook event page when it's up!

Thanks
Celina

   celinaagaton.com <celina.agaton at gmail.com>
   Twitter @celinaagaton <http://twitter.com/celinaagaton>