[talk-ph] Bohol Panglao Airport

Eugene Alvin Villar seav80 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 03:23:51 UTC 2018

This has been mentioned on the OSMPH Telegram channel. Unfortunately, none
of the hi-res sat imagery has recent imagery of the airport. But somebody
has already mapped the basic stuff.

I think we can use Landsat or Sentinel-2 to add more rough details.

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Sentinel-2

~Eugene