[talk-ph] 29th December - year-end fellowship and MapaTime session

Erwin Olario govvin at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 22:50:17 UTC 2018

Please mark your December calendar for a year-end fellowship with fellow
mappers on 29th December at Co.Lab, during the regular MapaTime [0]
schedule ( held on every last Saturday of the month)

We can discuss how to collaborate on personal initiatives, plan for next
year's outreach activities, as well as chat with fellow mappers. Of course,
we're going to map, too. :)

Sorry for the late notice. Had Eugene not reminded me, I would've totally
forgotten about sending a message to this list. :/

Cheers,
Erwin

[0]: https://ti.to/mapamore/mapatime

--