[talk-ph] Mayon Volcano Eruption Jan 2018

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 12:43:07 UTC 2018

Thanks everyone for finishing the task really quick!  We have 100%
mapped and 57% validated as of this time.
Also thanks to the mappers before us who already mapped a lot before this event.

We created a new task to include the expanded danger zone [0],
reference material [1].
Compared to the previous task, this needs more effort since these
areas are more populated than the permanent danger zone.

This continues to be a local response, but anyone is welcome to participate

[0] https://tasks.hotosm.org/project/4037
[1] http://www.ifrc.org/docs/appeals/rpts09/PHvol221209.pdf