[talk-ph] Mayon Volcano Eruption Jan 2018

Ervin Malicdem schadow1 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 14:33:23 UTC 2018

The objective of the area I created was to include evacuation centers I
mapped before that were used by APDRRMO in 2014 [0] for the phreatic
eruption event plus covering the pyroclastic flow and lahar flow hazard
area released by PHIVOLCS [1]. Might be a good idea in the future to map it
for navigation to the evac centers and escape routes too.

[0] http://www.s1expeditions.com/2014/09/164-mayon-2014-zones.html
[1]
https://reliefweb.int/map/philippines/philippines-mayon-volcano-hazard-map-and-population-16-january-2018

Ervin M.
Schadow1 Expeditions

On Wed, Jan 17, 2018, 9:54 PM maning sambale, <emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Ervin,
>
> Thanks, this is so much bigger than the EDZ [0].  I feel its too much
> too big AOI for mapping.
> If we can have detailed poly that identifies at risk areas, that's much
> better.
>
> [0]
> https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/353700/35045993-ab1fce48-fbbb-11e7-9a98-51930ebc17c0.png
>
> On Wed, Jan 17, 2018 at 6:52 PM, Ervin Malicdem <schadow1 at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Here it is, Maning
> >
> > https://owncloud.cxsmedia.com/index.php/s/xI7M2yqVI0Zrrs0
> >
> > Ervin M.
> > Schadow1 Expeditions - A Filipino must not be a stranger to his own
> > motherland.
> > http://www.s1expeditions.com
> >
> > On Wed, Jan 17, 2018 at 8:46 PM, maning sambale <
> emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> >>
> >> Ervin,

> mapped
> as
> >>
> >> I can't find my poly to geojson coverter right now, can you share
> >> geojson or shapefile?
> >>
> >> --
> >> cheers,
> >> maning
> >> "Freedom is still the most radical idea of all" -N.Branden
> >> https://epsg4253.wordpress.com/
> >> http://twitter.com/maningsambale

> https://epsg4253.wordpress.com/
> http://twitter.com/maningsambale