[talk-ph] Sound-off if you're from Davao

Erwin Olario govvin at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 12:05:53 UTC 2018

We're planning a participatory mapping project in the poblacion district of
Davao City, and we're hoping to engage local enthusiasts in the effort,
that will include OpenStreetMap workshops, field surveys, and mapa-thons.

I don't have the details available for sharing, but I will keep the
community posted as soon as the information is ready.

If you're from Davao, please feel free to get in touch through the list, or
send me a message directly: https://t.me/GOwin

Kindly share this in your network, if you know of active and experienced
OSM contributors based in Davao.

/Erwin
--

/Erwin Olario