[talk-ph] OSM Geography Awareness Week 2018

Erwin Olario govvin at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 00:41:15 UTC 2018

Mapa Mindnanao is the mapping theme of the MapaTime! activity this month,
on 24th Nov, and our community's  belated celebration of #geoweek.

MapaTime! is held every last Saturday of the month, with morning and
afternoon sessions inter-sped by lightning talks or mini-workshops.

Do RSVP: https://ti.to/mapamore/mapatime

Cheers,
Erwin

On Tue, Nov 13, 2018 at 8:35 AM Eugene Alvin Villar <seav80 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello folks!
>
> This week is [OSM] Geography Awareness Week[1] and we have two OSM-related
> events coming up!
>
> 1. UP Resilience Institute GeoWeek Mapping Party 2018 - c/o UP Resilience
> Institute, UPRI YouthMappers, and Map the Philippines
> When: November 14, 2018 from 2:00pm to 6:00pm
> Where: NIGS AVR, UP Diliman
> Sign-up: https://www.facebook.com/events/191096811771780/
>
> 2. Mapa Mindanao - c/o Philippine Red Cross, MapAmore, The Asia Foundation
> When: November 17, 2018 from 9:00am to 6:00pm
> Where: Co.Lab, 3 Brixton Street, Kapitolyo, Pasig
> Sign-up: Contact Mikko Tamura @ 09052320416 <0905%20232%200416> or
> mikko.tamura at gmail.com
>
> Mapa Mindanao will also have a 2nd session on November 24.
>
> [1] http://osmgeoweek.org/

/Erwin Olario

e: erwin at ngnuity.xyz | v/m: https://t.me/GOwin | s: https://mstdn.io/@GOwin