[talk-ph] Grab's OSM data team is planning to work on roads of Cebu city

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 06:01:01 UTC 2018

What happened to the metro manila work [0]?  Before proceeding to
other cities I personally prefer they should wrap-up previous
initiatives so we can understand what worked, what doesn't and how
previous experience/issues (if any) can be mitigated.

A good example is Kaart's and ProjectNOAH's wrapup notes posted in this list.

[0] https://github.com/GRABOSM/Grab-Data/issues/19