[talk-ph] Request for clarification on road tagging guidelines

grab osm grab.osm at globallogic.com
Mon Jan 28 03:44:09 UTC 2019

Apologize Erwin.

Here are the further details of our question.

When a way segment that connects to a Major road, please suggest if the the
connector should have same classification as the way segment or that of a
Major Road with link attribute assigned

Below is an example:
[image: image]
<https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/38514914/51738144-70316c00-20b4-11e9-807a-a809f4f1c068.png>
Please suggest, if any further infirnation is needed.

Thanks
Lavanya