[talk-ph] Invitation to DSWD Event: "MAPAbabae 2019: When Women Map"

Arnalie Faye Vicario arnalieaims at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 18 08:13:56 UTC 2019

Hello OhSoMe Mappers!

As part of the Women’s month, the Department of Social Work and Development (DSWD) will be once again conducting a MAPAbabae activity entitled: "MAPAbabae: When Women Map" on March 22, 2019, Friday, 1-5PM at the DSWD Central Office Auditorium (4F Matapat Building), QC.

MAPAbabae 2019 would focus on women as agents of change and answer the question: What happens when women map? The workshop aims to gather and inspire women (and men) employees of the Department by sharing with them about Geographic Information Systems (GIS) and mapping as tools for development as well as teach them to map features to raise visibility of women on the map.
We have ten (10) slots for OSM PH and other GIS persons to attend the event. Please fill out the online form: http://bit.ly/MAPAbabae2019Registration to confirm your attendance, and for the Activity Programs.

For any questions, please reply to this thread or ping me in telegram @arnalielsewhere.
Thanks for the support and we hope to see you there! :)

=Nalie