[talk-ph] 2020 HOT-PH Critical Lifeline Infrastructure Data Model Consultation

Feye Andal feye.andal at hotosm.org
Fri Jan 17 08:18:32 UTC 2020

Hello everyone,

The Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team (HOT) - Philippines is currently
developing a Critical Lifeline Infrastructure Data Model
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JxgsRETKuffTycuTlQS_vNrBeliLM_Pg23VMAOFlgMI/edit?usp=sharing>for
our project PhilAWARE. PhilAWARE is a local installation of DisasterAWARE,
a disaster risk reduction and integrated early warning and decision support
system that also incorporates many data layers from OpenStreetMap. We will
be using the data model as we conduct OSM trainings, fieldworks, and
mapathons in Pampanga and Metro Manila. Your comments and recommendations
on how we can improve it would be greatly appreciated. You may contact me
if you have any questions or concerns.

Thank you!

Regards,
Feye