[Talk-ro] Road network improvements in Romania

Razvan radulescu.razvan at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 13:04:55 UTC 2021

How do you concluded that road network în România need improvement? We
already do good job about this. Kaart Also. Apple also. What improvement do
you want to add? Do you live în România, so you could add real improvements
surveyed on the streets? If not, you cold not improve anything from
images...

joi, 25 feb. 2021, 14:36 Murad Vardzelyan via Talk-ro <
talk-ro at openstreetmap.org> a scris: