[Talk-ro] Road network improvements in Romania

Vlad Sîngeorzan vladsing at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 14:04:57 UTC 2021

Hello Murad,

We're happy that you want to edit in our country. As Răzvan said, there was
already a lot of work put into improving road network by other companies
and individual users, but I am sure that we can find the data from one of
the biggest taxi/ride-sharing provider in the country useful. Currently the
classification and alignment of roads in big cities and main roads is in
very good state, but I think that one aspect in which you can help is by
updating new roads and constructions (especially in the suburban areas) as
you are operating in the most dynamic cities in Romania and I feel that the
map takes a bit of time regarding the new development. Also, you may have
information regarding street names and addresses that we would really need,
but unfortunately this may not be inline with user privacy concerns..

Thanks,
Vlad

În joi, 25 feb. 2021 la 15:42, Murad Vardzelyan via Talk-ro <
talk-ro at openstreetmap.org> a scris: