[OpenStreetMap Serbia] Forest upload in Centralna Srbija finished

Thomas toba0211 at yahoo.de
Mon Dec 27 21:48:34 GMT 2010

Hi,

we have finished the upload of forests in Centralna Srbija. (For the experts:
CLC category 311, not 312 and 313). Over 900,000 nodes were uploaded and
everything took nearly one month.
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=43.9&lon=21.31&zoom=8&layers=M
(press STRG+R) in case you don't see the forests.

I hope you like the result.

We may start to think about doing the same for other landuse categories like
agricultural areas. But this is much more difficult and needs some time to
prepare.

I am still doing cosmetic fixes, but in general eveything went fine.

Kind regards
Thomas (SunCobalt)